Alright, I know I am guilty of saying I am ready for warmer weather. But I have to admit: I am going to miss the coziness of the winter months. Nothing better than a warm sweater, your favorite joggers, and a toasty cup of coffee. Not to mention, a Game of Thrones Binge to warm your soul. Winter is almost through and that means our favorite sweaters are on sale. See my favorite picks below!
It’s that time of the year! We’ve listed our favorite Valentine’s Gifts for her. Boys, buy your bae one of these items and you’ll be loved forever. Girls, buy these for yourself because you deserve it!!
Happy Love Day Babes 🙂
I had to post my outfit from brunch over the weekend because this blazer is amazing and on super sale!! Also, I linked my new lip gloss because I fell in love with this color. Trust me, you need both of these items!! 🙂
Happy Tuesday babes!
Someone once said, “A coat is a first impression to make on someone.” I couldn’t agree more. I have an obsession with fall and winter coats. I love how it pulls together any outfit. Lately, I’ve been crushing on oversized coats for the winter. Not only does it keep your whole body warm, it leaves a lot of room for layering under. It also just looks fabulous! The Vince coat I am wearing in the picture is sold out. However, I linked some of my top picks for spring- light neutral pastels. (Anyone else excited for spring?!)
Also- Check out my white accessories linked in the picture!
I recently traveled to Barcelona, Spain and fell in love with this beach city. The amount of old and new is something to speak of. The history in Barcelona is remarkable. The architecture is positively breathtaking. If you are traveling to Barcelona in the near future and have any questions, please contact us! We are happy to lead you in the right direction! 🙂
AirBnB For this part of our trip we decided to stay in a flat in the city. It was an awesome location and a lovely, modern apartment. Easy to find and easy to work with. The roof top pool is also something to awe over. I highly recommend this flat due to its convenience and space. Wouldn’t have done it any other way!
Must Go To Restaurants:
- BARRACA – amazing Paella. On the beach. MUST GET RESERVATIONS!
- Restaurante Martínez – This restaurant is on the coast line with a beautiful view of the city. The food – OMG!! Must get reservations!!
- Vermouth Tasting at Morro Fi
- This is a local spot. A little intimidating for tourists but well worth it! The vermouth is AMAZING. Trust me on this one.
- Drinks at the W hotel.
- We did this the first night we arrived. It was beautiful! I was told not to eat there due to the pricing. We took an Uber to Barraca after drinks.
- Cava Tours
- We did this on our own. We took a train to the mountains (45 minutes) and went to two wineries. The best winery was Cava Llopart. It was STUNNING. Oh, and the cava was great too 🙂 Make sure you schedule a tour ahead of time. It is the oldest winery in the country, so it is quite popular. This was my favorite part of the trip.
- Train Stop: Sant Sadurní D’anoia
- Antoni Gaudí Tour
- Another MUST!!! Before I traveled to Spain, I was wondering what all the hipe was. Turns out, he was pretty amazing. Barcelona is known for its Catalan Architecture. Gaudi was the star of this style. Schedule a tour and finish you tour at his park: Park Guell.
- We scheduled our tour of the Sagrada Familia on a separate day. You can schedule all your tours when you arrive to Barcelona or ahead of time. Just google it 🙂
- After you see the Sagrada Familia, grab lunch at one of the cafes down the road. What a site to gaze at while eating pizza and drinking cava!
- Get donuts from LUKUMAS and coffee from NOMAD Coffee
- Eat a much Iberian Ham, Olives, and Pan Con Tomato.
- Order as many bottles of cava as humanly possible!
- We were planning to take a sunset cruise but it was the off season and we didn’t have a lot of options. I would suggest doing this if you travel in summer.
This just in: Fashion insiders proclaim headbands are back for Spring ’19!! Let us all rejoice fellow Blair Waldorf lovers!! I’ve been a collector of headbands through my day. Luckily, I never got rid of any of them! I am officially ready for the spring trend. See my favorite new “Blair” inspired bands below.
The winter is rough around here! I found the most amazing coat to keep me warm all winter long! It seriously is the warmest coat ever. I have to take it off when I’m in the grocery store because it’s so warm. Not to mention, it looks expensive and chic. Check it out below and some of my other favorite picks!
I recently traveled to Madrid, Spain and wanted to share a picture diary with you all! Madrid was a magical place. It’s an old city with so much charm. Around every corner, you could imagine the history that took place. If you are traveling to Madrid in the near future and have any questions, please contact us! We are happy to lead you in the right direction 🙂
- Botin – Oldest Restaurant in the world!
- Need reservations!
- Toma Cafe – go for breakfast
- Try Deluce de Leche and Pan con Tomate
- Casa Revuelta
- Las Chicas
- Taberna Los Huevos de Lucio
- Signature dish- fried eggs ‘broken’ over a pile of chips (DROOL!)
- MUST GET PASTRIES from la Mallorquina
Favorite Roof Top Bars:
- Tartan Roof at Circulo de Bellas Artes
- The Hat
- Terrace Room Mate at Hotel Oscar
- Radio at Hotel Me Madrid Reina Victoria
Tourist Sites You Can’t Miss:
- Plaza de la Villa
- Plaza de Cibeles
- Plaza Mayor
- Puerta del Sol – middle of Spain
- Alumdena Cathedral
- Placaio del Cristal
- Royal Palace
- Museums: Prado, Reina Sofia, Thyssen
- Real Madrid Soccer Stadium
Questions about Madrid? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve always been a sucker for pearls. Now that designers are putting pearl embellishments on clothes, I’ve been so excited! Adding pearls enhances sophistication and femininity. Check out my favorite picks below. Happy Monday Dolls! 🙂
I recently went to a winery (shocker!!) with my husband and in laws. I wore a new denim jacket that I just had to share! It is a blue and green “tie dye” jacket by 3.1 Phillip Lim. It is a statement piece to elevate any outfit. I can’t wait to wear this on repeat in the spring and summer for those chilly nights we all look forward to. Check out my outfit details below!